Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lose it

I have been religiously logging in my daily calorie intake on a site called LoseIt.com. If the damn house elves would stop shrinking my pants, I wouldn't have to resort to such drastic measures. Unfortunately, I think I hate shopping for new clothes more than I hate limiting my calories. This does lead to some interesting quandries, though - at least once last week, if I was going to stay below my daily calorie limit, I had to decide between having something for dinner & having a couple glasses of wine. Guess which won out.

I suppose if I could just get more 'regular' exercise, I could expend more energy and therefore eat more (or drink more, as the case may be). Sadly, 'regular' is a word not known in this house. "Regular" would imply that I am setting aside a set number of minutes per day solely for my benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment