Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My crime?

Wanting a shower. After 3 days.

David has gone to Philadelphia on a historical trip with Grandma Donna for a week. Mikey is home with me. I got a shower Saturday morning before Mikey woke up. Sunday was me & Mikey all day - never a break, and by bedtime, too exhausted. Monday morning was the morning I woke up & found that Mikey had decided to be an artist by using himself & his bed as a canvas. This morning, that was it - shower was no longer optional. I guess it was my fault - I didn't check first to see if there were any open boxes of cereal (Mikey has difficulty opening the liners). Suffice it to say that when I got out of the shower, Mikey had somehow gotten the bag open: all over the kitchen. I'm still not sure if any actually landed in his bowl. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment